San Francisco, CA
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title transforms closings intelligently by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. We're making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution.
You are fired up to:
- Build Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) architecture for infrastructure provisioning from scratch
- Architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage public cloud services.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure members and Engineering teams to formulate & execute the strategic plan cloud/automation builds
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to assist in the development of systems architecture designs for API based communications between on-premises and IaaS, PaaS /SaaS cloud-based systems
- Develop automation solutions for infrastructure builds and system management activities across platforms (Infrastructure-as-code, orchestration of scripted processes (Python, Ansible, Terraform PowerShell etc)
- Implement and maintain workflow process automation scripts and procedures to ensure results consistency
- Create documentation to aid in the understanding of architecture solutions.
- Effectively communicate the enforcement of the policies and standards in a professional & collaborative manner
- Serve as a technical leader, engaging with software engineers, DevOps, and infrastructure engineers to capture and implement requirements
- Work independently and proactively to propose infrastructure improvements
- Desire to acquire new skills, multitask and work on projects outside of the immediate areas of need.
- An appreciation for being solution driven, customer obsessed, innovative and collaborative.
- 10+ years of IT systems engineering/administration and support experience
- 5+ Years of experience in cloud solutions delivery
- Experience creating architectural documentation and diagrams
- Relevant experience working with Cloud Automation in Azure.
- Experience architecting, deploying, and administering systems in Azure
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security best practices
- Experience with centralized configuration management systems.
- Experience with SDLC and following change control processes
- Architecture and implementation experience on-premises and cloud
- Lift and shift and application modernization with Azure
- Knowledge of different architecture methodologies (Microservices, TOGAF etc.)
- Understanding of containerization and virtualization
- Knowledge of hybrid cloud and multi-cloud management
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Practical experience supporting DevOps, CI/CD
- Previous coding experience across the stack
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments
- Knowledge of GIT and managing branching strategies
- B.S. in Computer Science, IS/IT or equivalent experience
- Azure certifications highly preferred
- Product- and business-minded pragmatism
- Creative and practical approaches to architecting software systems
- Robust, auditable and automatically-tested software fit for financial services
- Technical professionalism: maintainable, readable, extensible design and implementation
- Collaboration with, and inclusion of, a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make, and the greatest boost we can give to your career, is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive offering
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.