QA Automation Engineer, Design System
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a QA Automation Engineer focused on MURAL’s Design System & Accessibility team, you will:
- Manage our testing suites, from CI/CD to the tests themselves
- Provide insight to devs on writing quality tests
- Help review tests in code reviews
- Collaborate with Design to document thorough requirements and test scripts
- Care about delivering a quality, stable, and inclusive design system to our users
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- +4 years of experience in software engineering with a love for testing
- Advanced degree in a technical field or relevant experience.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration within product teams.
- Experience working in a high-growth company with fast-paced decision making processes.
- Experience with technical platform products.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for design.
Ideally you have…
- Experience working closely with designers automating visual changes.
- Experience in visual regression testing.
- Experience performing manual UI testing to support defining automated tests.
- Basic understanding or experience with accessibility testing.
- You have worked with remote collaboration software.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.