Automation Engineer (Python, Java) III
pureIntegration is seeking an Automation Engineer (Python, Java) III to join our team!
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business. Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Codes, tests, and documents new or modified Machine Learning systems to create robust and scalable applications for a broad set of clinical use cases.
- Write clean, well-documented, high-quality code that meets accepted standards, ensures optimal performance, and achieves business requirements
- Stay current with complementary programming languages, development methodologies, user interface design techniques, and database tools
- Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing.
- Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
- Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data. May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration.
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Authorization: We Do Not Accept H1B Visas. We Do Not accept C2C relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 5 to 8 years of systems development, testing and/or business experience.
- Comfortable working with various programs such as AngularJS, CSS, HTML, Java, .NET, NodeJS, Ruby, SQL
- Proven record of using design docs, in-line comments, code reviews, and testing strategies to write and maintain high-quality code
- Should possess excellent object-oriented design skills with strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to write SQL statements in code to read from/insert into database.
- Understanding of database tables and how to add extra fields to tables.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.