Anywhere in North America
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As DevOps Engineer, you will contribute to the design, implementation, and delivery of application infrastructure and performance monitoring at Postscript. DevOps Engineers at Postscript blend software engineering skills with DevOps skills to strongly contribute to a cross-functional delivery team. Our application stack Python (Flask) with a PostgreSQL database hosted on AWS on the backend, and our frontend is built with React JS. Your natural empathy for users and passion for building great products, especially in early-stage companies, will lead you to have a meaningful and positive impact on both the product and the company. We are massively scaling and growing our Engineering Team in 2021, and this is one of several positions available. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Design and build best-in-class infrastructure by utilize AWS tools
- Design and build deployment pipelines & streamline development
- Implement best practices for application monitoring and create recommendations for application teams to improve their applications
- Take ownership and get creative with your solutions
- Experience building and managing application infrastructure on AWS services
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience with application development in Python (Flask and SQLAlchemy a plus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with capacity planning and scaling high volume applications
- Experience with application monitoring and performance tuning
What We’ll Love About You
- You may not regularly build software applications now, but have in the past
- Passion for early stage companies and the opportunity to be responsible for owning and improving a new, fast-growing platform
- Great communicator and love helping others
- Empathy for users
- Strong attention to detail
- Remote work experience is a plus
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.