Remote - Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Product Madness are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build, maintain, and improve the application development infrastructure and tooling across the company. In this role you would have the opportunity to contribute to the design choices and implementation of the continuous integration infrastructure, the tools involved in the process, as well as assisting other teams in delivering their products. In addition to the continuous integration systems the DevOps Engineer would be involved in the development and maintenance of gradle plugins critical to the build processes. Focusing on quality, testable, groovy/java code, working in an Agile environment, you will be expected to carry out reviews of your peer’s code, and partake in the daily stand-ups.
- Experience with cloud providers such as GCP (Preferred) or AWS
- Experienced in Continuous Integration/Delivery and its benefits (Jenkins or similar)
- Infrastructure as code is paramount (Jenkinsfiles, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Advocate good engineering practices such as Test Driven Development and SOLID principles
- Be knowledgeable in scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell, others)
- Can work both on UNIX and Windows systems
- Developer background
Nice to have:
- Strong Object Oriented Programming knowledge in (but not restricted to) Java/Groovy.
- Experienced with source control versioning tools (Git/Gitflow)
- Experienced with project dependency management tools such as Gradle or Maven
- Unity3D experience on mobile game development (Android, iOS and Amazon)
- Have experience with Docker.
- Exposure to monitoring dashboards such as Grafana or similar.