An Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the support of the Product Platform and Operational runtime. This role will support standard/well defined work requests for the Infrastructure org while maintaining Operational reporting. Infrastructure Engineers are expected to work semi-autonomously on all work.
Our Stack: GCP, Kubernetes, CloudSQL/MySQL, Helmfile, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Nginx, Redis, Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You'll Bring
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #day-one, #humility.
- Support the product platform and operational runtime leveraging APM and NPM.
- Creates and distributes operational readiness reports to Management and Executive Staff.
- Implement and tune monitoring and alerting for the Platform.
- Develop new and improve existing Runbooks.
- Act as Incident Manager during Incidents.
- Exhibit good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Find and performance issues throughout the environment.
- Triage support requests for the Infrastructure Engineering group.
- Spend most of your time working on Platform and developer support.
- Research and follow up on all alertings or anomalies in metrics.
- Perform maintenance and updates with a high attention to detail and scalability.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 3+ years of relevant infrastructure operations experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years experience with Monitoring, Metrics and Logging solutions
- 1+ years experience with IAC, Terraform, Ansible, k8s and Docker
- 1+ years experience in cloud-native environments such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Git/Github/Gitlab and other development tools
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Willingness to participate in a first line of support on-call rotation
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.