DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Remote (must be based in the U.S.A)
(Remote; must be U.S. based)
Handled is the fastest growing home services and local moving platform in the United States - and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in cloud based platform solutions.
As a technology company, our software is at the very heart of our mission - Helping The World Feel at Home - and you’ll be involved in working on and designing the core efficiency of our offerings.
The DevOps team is a growing group of engineers dedicated to driving the process, tools, deployment, and maintenance of our cloud-based products. We work across all company initiatives to build and solve needs for today and position Handled for what is on the horizon. To achieve this, our DevOps engineers are highly communicative and comfortable working with stakeholders across the organization to understand where the business is heading.
Handled is a fast-moving, entrepreneurial culture housed within the largest player in the industry. In our work, we seek to be humble, nimble, creative, hardworking and collaborative - and believe these are the keys to reaching our goals. We’re an inclusive, remote-first organization with team members all over the United States.
What We’re Looking For
- The DevOps Engineer will work closely with a team of DevOps software engineers to ensure efficient operation of daily activities, developer productivity, and continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Architects solid technical design and approach to operations in large scale data environments.
- Responsible for maintaining and building cloud-based solutions and managing multiple products in production, pre-production, quality, performance, and development environments with varying technologies and lifecycles.
- Operates effectively in fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Directly interfaces with the engineering and product leadership to architect solid technical design and approach to operations.
- Responsible for the development of the automation of deployment of the unit’s enterprise software to cloud environments.
- Coordinates efforts to help drive the effectiveness of processes under which team operates and delvers releases.
Bonus Points For
- Being someone who wakes up every morning and asks: “What would Yoda do?”
- Never accepting the status quo. We need DevOps engineers who can see beyond what exists, and that are allergic to “because that’s how we have always done it”
- Health Care: We have multiple plans for you and your dependents.
- Generous PTO policy.
- A supportive, entrepreneurial environment where you will create a real Individual Development Plan that YOU define and own and we help you achieve.
- 100% Remote First Company.