Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Gush Dan, Israel
About Transmit Security:
Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our user-centric solutions, which include the industry’s first app-less biometric authenticator, are proven to ensure an effortless and truly passwordless experience - effectively reducing all forms of identity attrition and saving enterprises substantial costs. Transmit Security was co-founded by serial entrepreneurs and investors, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape. In 2020, Deloitte recognized Transmit Security as the 5th fastest growing company in North America. Today, our powerful technology is used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms.
Are you an A-player looking for your next challenge? Are you looking to make an impact? Come join our rapidly expanding, super talented team!
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Deep understanding and experience with Scala/Java/Go/Python or any equivalent server development language
- Experience with modern SQL (MySQL, Oracle, etc) and/or noSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.) databases
- Architectural thinking with solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for details
- Self-learning, highly motivated and a team player!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Design, develop, test, deploy and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables- be a self starter and lead projects.
- Design and develop frameworks and features in client facing SDKs and Management interfaces
- Author technical specification and audit technical documentation
- Implement cool new features in our platform
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability