Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our vision is to become the Skyscanner for online shopping, the place for South East Asia’s 600M people start their e-commerce journey. The place where consumers discover the latest trends, compare prices and get the best deal. With more than 3 billion offers on our platform; 30+ million monthly shoppers; and, a reputation as an independent authority when it comes to insights about the regional e-commerce sector, iPrice is at the centre of South East Asia’s e-commerce revolution.
Why join us?
Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, passionate, dynamic and constantly looking for ways to improve themselves. Join us and help us drive iPrice’s continued success, our monthly double-digit growth, and be a part of a diverse environment which combines the talent and insights of the 7 countries we that are operating in!
- Organization backed by world class investors like Naver, Line, Gobi and 500 Start-ups
- Management team comprised of international managers with experience from world-class organizations
- Performance focused culture championing ownership, transparency and open communication
- Diverse colleagues (25 nationalities and counting)
- Coaching and world-class trainings with access to key experts in your field
- Enabling our product teams to deliver our software reliably and autonomously
- Designing and building the cloud platform that will run all of our software reliably and securely
- Building self-serve tools/frameworks necessary to quickly and easily deploy and maintain complex applications
- Developing standardized release approaches using automated, containerized deployment techniques
- Evangelize tools and practices adoption for improvement of CI/CD.
- Work with business users to understand needs, issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of solutions and enhancements.
- Continuously be up-to-date with and practice Cloud governance, security, and operations
- Manage and secure cloud infrastructure
- Managing Cloud infrastructure services and accounts
- Advising on technology and tooling choices.
- A Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- 5-7 years of experience delivering big data solutions on tight schedules in a company known for best-in-class products
- Proven experience working in a multi-national environment with agile methodologies (SCRUM, CI/CD, TDD, LESS)
- Hands-on experience building applications using Python 3 and libraries from the related ecosystems.
- Hands-on experience in:
- Amazon Web Services
- Container technologies (Docker)
- Orchestration systems (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Deployment frameworks (Terraform, Ansible)
- Log aggregation systems (ELK)
- Development workflows as it applies to Infra (i.e. git workflows, versioning, infrastructure code testing)
- Modern cloud networking
- Infrastructure monitoring systems
- Good knowledge on agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success.
- Ability to multitask across different projects.
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place.
- Professionalism; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge.
- Familiar with best practices in Development Lifecycles, Source Control tools like Git, familiarity with the Linux command line interface
- Comprehensive healthcare including outpatient/in-patient benefits for you and your family
- Extra perks including claimable grab rides if you’re in the office past 7 pm; stocked pantry; subsidised vending machine/ snacks and plenty of iPrice events
- Work permit / visa coverage for expatriates to work in Malaysia