DevOps in Professional Services
Remote - US
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced and highly driven engineer to join our Raleigh-Durham team. This role is also open to remote team members within the US!
As a member of Onna’s Professional Services team you will partner with engineers and front-end users to implement Onna cloud and on-premise instances of Onna. You will work closely with Customer Success to ensure overall success and will coordinate with many internal resources including: Sales, Success, Support, and Product.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Onna’s platform, partnering with engineers supporting Onna’s deployment and assisting customers with training, architecture, and platform implementations
- Scope and potentially help clients develop custom-built application connectors (using Onna’s APIs) and integration patterns to these endpoints
- Project execution including planning, risk identification, and stakeholder management from launch through successful platform deployment
- Mentor colleagues and serve as an internal subject matter expert on Onna implementation and various deployment models (GCP, AWS, Azure, on-premise, etc.)
- Occasionally support business development activities through demonstrations, training, and client presentations
Who you are:
- Experience with: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, REST APIs, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Comfortable with configuration tools (Helm, YAML, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape and ability to discuss general network configuration, including reverse proxies.
- Experience with SaaS or on-premise software implementation in a customer-facing environment
- Strong familiarity with application and data integration, compliance, knowledge management, information governance, and/or eDiscovery solution landscape
- Outstanding verbal and written client-facing communication skills, and the ability to synthesize complex solutions to simplified explanations
- Customer focus: you’ve got excellent issue identification skills and are a natural problem-solver with a desire to exceed customer expectations
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.