Android QA Automation Engineer (Contract role)
Mountain View, CA
Title: Android QA Automation Engineer (Contract role)
Company: Samsung Research America (SRA)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Description: Android QA Automation Engineer will be owning end to end testing of a product or feature including requirement and design analysis, test case creation & review and develop automation test using existing automation tools and framework.
- Create Test strategy, Test Plan and perform test execution across different devices
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated test
- Maintain automation tools and frameworks as needed
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Collaborate with onsite and overseas cross functional teams during project life cycle
- Coordination with Offshore team to deliver business goals.
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing innovation ideas to improve quality.
- 5+ years of experience in Android Test and Test Automation
- Strong Coding Skills in Java and Python or any scripting language
- Experience in defining and executing test strategies for mobile platforms.
- Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
- Experience working with global team with different geographical location
- Exceptional Communication Skills, show great attention to details and good at detail documentation.
- BS/MS in Computer science or similar field
Who you are
- Self-Starter: Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Customer-centric: Anybody you interact with can be considered a customer.
- Deep-diver: Curious about everything and insists on understanding the big picture.
- Smart: Thinks long-term
- Inspirational: Motivate self and others, always working towards a solution.
- Quality advocate: Maintain high standards when it comes to product quality.
- Innovator: Constantly on the lookout for improving what we do.
Samsung is committed to encouraging a diverse workplace and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.