Site Reliability Engineer
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will have the opportunity to combine software and systems engineering to build and run the next generation security system for the U.S. Air Force. Novetta is developing and deploying IoT technology to operate and fuse data for a wide variety of sensors. A site reliability engineer will ensures that the system have reliability and uptime while supporting the continual deployment of new capabilities. You’ll build in observability to watch capacity and performance of a complex, distributed system
- Experience in implementing, configuring and building deployment and monitoring systems
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with Linux internals (e.g., filesystems, system calls), and with networking
- Experience with systematically analyzing and troubleshooting problems
- Experience with AWS
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience in site reliability engineering including SLOs, SLIs, building SRE tools
- Experience in incident, problem and change management practices
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Experience with monitoring dashboards (ELK, Splunk, Job Schedulers)
- Current AWS Certification
Security Clearance: Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.