Athens, Attica, Greece
Implements security analytics projects across Obrela customer base and ensures the security, capacity and optimal operation of the MDR/MSS platform.
Develops solutions and modules, in order to expand Obrela services towards new capabilities and incident detection/prevention techniques & methodologies.
- Implements and integrates security analytics solutions (customer on-premise and OBRELA MSS), based on the design performed by senior team leaders, in order to successfully execute the client technical project requirements / project plan.
- Researches latest advancements/global issues in IT Security, implements and documents mitigation strategies for them, in order to ensure OSI stays ahead of the ever-growing advancements in the industry.
- Maintains, Secures and improves the MSS infrastructure in order to ensure the state-of-the-art posture and capacity of the Obrela MSS Platform.
- Proposes and develops proprietary software to support SOC analytics and integration requirements using open source technologies, so as to quickly address technical requirements, reduce costs and enhance OBRELA intellectual property.
- Collaborates with SOC & RNA team members to understand and analyse security analytics requirements.
- Delivers technical documentation of the work performed, as well as HLD/LLD design parts. Presents to technical teams (Obrela or Clients) and provides a walk-through of the deliverables in order to demonstrate the work and its quality, as well as to create a bonding between the Client and the implementor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering is required
- MSc and security-related certifications considered a strong plus
- At least 2 years of work experience in an IT security technical position
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and supporting a SIEM or relative Security Infrastructure
- Demonstrate analytical and troubleshooting skills on short time frames
- Experience building and managing SIEM/Security Infrastructure content for security use cases
- Sound understanding of diverse log formats and source data for log/data analytics implementations (eg. OS, Databases, Firewalls, Applications)
- Sound understanding of network, system and application intrusion techniques and patterns on IT infrastructure
- Experience with Linux and Windows security administration
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Scripting abilities (preferred bash and python)
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security will be considered a strong plus
- Experience with Microfocus ArcSight will be considered a strong plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a demanding workload, and to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Ability to respond appropriately to client queries and address effectively troubleshooting needs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must aspire to a culture of service excellence
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career