Customer Infrastructure Engineer / Customer Reliability Engineer
At Instabase, we’re passionate about building software to advance the state of the art in computing. We’ve built a fearlessly experimental, customer-obsessed team who are making discoveries to fundamentally change how people build and consume business applications. Today, we’re partnering with the world’s leading companies to transform how they use data and technology. If these challenges excite you, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Product Excellence Team focuses on making Instabase successful at customers premises. We strive to ensure that our customers get the most accurate and effective ways of using the product to get the best experience of the Instabase platform. We respond to customer escalations as if it were our own, and help to resolve them in a timely manner.
As a Support Engineer, you’ll be part of a small and passionate team devoted to solving challenging product issues and queries from Instabase customers.
What you’ll do
- Build complex integrations between Instabase and our customer's infrastructure (using Kubernetes, databases, file systems, etc).
- Work through infrastructure components in depth with customers.
- Work with customers to build tooling and automation to aide in supporting our on premise, private and public cloud deployments.
- Being an escalation point for customers and debugging complex infrastructure issues.
- Build out process and tooling from the ground up (for example, getting logs out of customer issues in air gapped environments).
- Support novel infrastructure setups like high availability or active active.
- Experience with authentication systems such as sso and ldap is a plus.
- Excel in understanding the Platform/Product features - existing and new, learn the most effective ways to use those features.
- Build reference solutions demonstrating the effective usage of the product capabilities that helps our customers to understand it better.
- Be the first point of contact for our enterprise customers, respond to their escalations/queries about the product and help them resolve it in a timely manner.
- Simulate product/application issues to debug/narrow down the escalations, help product/engineering teams with necessary information.
- Create/improve internal systems/processes to aid customer’s product queries/issues.
Instabase is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other unlawful factor.