Oregon, United States
About Blue PrismBlue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 170 countries and more than 2,000 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work. To learn more visit www.blueprism.com and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism and on LinkedIn.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
*This is a remote position*
About the Job
The Cloud Engineer is responsible for the engineering and support of the platform for customers and partners. The role is defined by incident performance metrics, customer satisfaction results and improving the level of automation in build, upgrade and automated support activities. Key skills are customer service, Windows, Azure infrastructure and cloud engineering expertise, PowerShell, automation, and a desire to be a best in class engineer delivering within a DevOps environment.
- Facilitate resolutions as part of engineering escalations, resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests
- Proactively getting involved in supporting all customer service areas
- Work with product development team to resolve customer/partner development queries
- Implementing changes to customer platforms while observing ITIL standards
- Participate in New Product release and platform upgrade engineering and testing
- Implement automated fixes and upgrades to streamline support and platform operations
- Investigate tools and technologies to support existing operations as well as develop new ways of working
- Contribute to and create documentation as well as review existing documentation
- Identify improvements to processes and share with management
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of experience and proven success in Azure design, support and management within a large-scale organization. Proven expert knowledge of virtual application delivery technologies.
- Server Administrator on Windows Server 2012/16/19 (Preferred) & General knowledge and experience in troubleshooting Microsoft & Windows Operating Systems
- Attention to detail and analytical/logical problem solver
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of team and proactively supports team members
- Experience in using and developing automation and scripting (PowerShell) to drive efficiencies
- Experience in working in a DevOps environment
- Flexible Vacation: We're a team of innovators who work hard, and with hard work comes much needed time off. We all need time off! We offer a flexible vacation plan for all our employees that offers great work/life balance
- 401K Match
- Parental Leave: Blue Prism fully supports all types of families as they welcome a new child into their home
- Employee Share Plan: Our employees are our biggest advocates! We offer the incentive to be included in our growth via RSUs
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.