Senior QA Automation Engineer (Krakow)
Kraków, Małopolskie, Poland
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our quality standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over 100 countries) by over 200 companies which all rely on the software offering to be available and functionally correct at all times.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, micro-services, test driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the efforts of automated and non-automated testing within Beekeeper. You will have the opportunity to work on automated system test infrastructure, performance regression test infrastructure as well as collaborate with the other software engineers to deliver state of the art software.
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develop, modify, and execute software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensure quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Implement and enhance the automated test infrastructure
- Implement and enhance the automated performance test infrastructure
- Perform functional testing for teams in which you are embedded
- Improve existing Quality Assurance processes
- Maintain and enhance a list of automated and non-automated tests
- Monitor and alert on performance characteristics of the platform
- Provide QA sign-off on the releases for the mobile clients & weekly deployments
What we look for in you
- Experience with writing and maintaining fully automated tests
- Significant experience with automation systems such as Jenkins
- Significant experience in performance regression testing
- Strong programming/coding skills
- Experience with UI automation frameworks
- Experience with Test Management Software
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Previous experience with Jenkins for build / test infrastructure
What’s in it for you
- Freedom and hands-on influence on the strategy for an already successful global Scale-Up
- Global remit
- Attractive compensation package (salary, benefits- including stock options, Multisport, Medicover, phone bill reimbursement)
- Career progression opportunities/grow with the business
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Regular social events, annual team events
- Flexible working model
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page