Cloud Platform Engineer
Remote - United States
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.About the team & opportunity: The Cloud Platform team encompasses the Cloud, DevOps, and Networking work involved within the Quartet Health environment. Our Cloud Platform Engineers build scalable cloud infrastructure to manage and monitor our AWS environment with a variety of vendors and APIs. Accountabilities
- Design the services and processes that manage, automate, build and monitor production/staging cloud network
- Minimize risk of failure while striking a balance between redundancy, highly availability, and performance
- Work with other Engineering, Security and DevOps teams to build and operate a highly available and performant cloud infrastructure.
- Very strong experience with AWS (Transit Gateways, VPC, Subnets, NLB, Security groups, IAM, etc), analyzing Flow Logs
- Terraform is like a second language to you :) We strongly advocate infrastructure as code.
- Experience working with Ansible (preferred) or other configuration management and automation tools (salt, chef, puppet)
- Prefer experience with programming languages such as Python or Golang.
- Experience with using bash and/or other scripting tools to automate operational tasks and make your job easier
- In depth knowledge of traditional networking technologies and concepts such as routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), various topologies (spine-leaf , core-edge), troubleshooting, and associated best practices. Especially within a cloud context/environment.
- Adept building and troubleshooting various VPN technologies - IPsec, SSL (OpenVPN), etc.
- Experience configuring network devices (Cisco, Arista, Juniper) is highly desirable
- You needn't be a security engineer but a basic knowledge of security best practices and common attack vectors is desirable.
- Palo Alto experience or knowledge is a bonus.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.