DevOps expert 🦾⚙️
London, United Kingdom
Posted 1 month ago
📍 Location: London. Remote possible for right candidate
⏰ Start Date: Immediate ;-)
Procurement – boring and old fashioned?
We are Procure Ai, and we bring artificial intelligence, and automation to the procurement process. To that end, we are disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry and unlocking massive savings that will directly impact our clients’ bottom lines.
More than 50 percent of today’s procurement tasks will be automated in the next 5 years, but companies face massive data gaps, hindering their path to automation. Procure Ai’s intelligent data platform bridges this gap to build a high-value procurement function.
Interested? Read on…
We are two second-time founders who met at MIT, spent years at SAP, McKinsey, and Via Transportation, and are backed by leading European investors. We are looking for fun and smart teammates, who are just crazy enough to create the future of procurement with us. Are you up for this mission?
Join us - Procure Ai.
DevOps is critical at Procure Ai. We are running environments across accounts and between on-premise and cloud based. You are the one bringing the pieces together! 🧩
Impact & Ownership
- Lead and build the Dev Ops function
- Define and build platform infrastructure based on AWS services or best practice alternatives for big-data analytics in collaboration with the Head of Data Platform and our founding CTO
- Set up scalable analytics platform for multiple customers across AWS accounts
- Create Fort Knox-like data security and monitoring setup with intrusion detection and continuous security testing
- Establish top-notch data privacy between clients and for GDPR
- Develop continuous integration setup of our tech stack (React, node.js, Python, AWS - ElasticSearch, Glue/Spark, Kinesis with Lambda, S3, lake formation)
- You have a Masters' degree or PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- You have worked a minimum of 3 years on AWS dev-ops (you have been programming in enterprise software stacks)
- You are an AWS services expert for big data analytics (Kinesis, S3, Lake formation, Spark/Glue, ElasticSearch)
- You know how to run an AWS enterprise stack – deep knowledge of security (authentication and authorization architecture) and data protection setups
- You are a self-starter who is never satisfied with the status quo; you are always thinking of how to improve existing processes and you are open to new ideas presented by others
- You have keen judgment, make sound independent decisions, and know how to listen to others, prioritize issues and when to escalate matters
- Extra credits:
- You have worked with Apache services for data lakes (Spark, Hive, Hadoop)
- You bring your own semi-automatic nerf gun to the office 🔫
We encourage you to apply even if you may not meet every requirement in this posting. If you are a quick learner, and are excited about creating the future of procurement, then we are happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Procure Ai is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: > £75k p.a. Dependent on experience.
Procure Ai offers above market compensation packages and benefits.