Global Deployment Engineer - Bangkok based
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Service Delivery (GSD) team is responsible for Agoda's office infrastructure and staff connectivity. We provide the hardware, software, and access to resources that allows staff to achieve their goals. We operate in 10 different countries, providing 24/7 support to all Agoda employees. Whether in the office, working remotely, or traveling, we enable everyone to stay connected. The GSD team uses state-of-the-art cloud management technologies combined with the best of on-site services to manage the latest hardware running Windows, macOS, and Linux.
For our team in Bangkok-Thailand, we are looking for a Global Deployment Engineer to help design, manage and support our endpoint management systems.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Implement scalable and efficient deployment of applications/policies to all corporate machines
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot application/policy deployment via Intune/Jamf/Kace
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot OS deployment via Autopilot/Jamf and MDT
- Develop testing plans and documentation for deployment of applications/policies
- Develop roll out plans and execute deployment of applications/policies
- Ensure that all applications/policies are maintained and regularly updated
- Develop install scripts using powershell, bash, batch, etc
- Monitoring to ensure all endpoint clients are functioning properly and compliant
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- 3 years or more of implementation, administration and troubleshooting of Intune, Jamf and/or Kace
- 3 years or more of implementation, administration and troubleshooting of Autopliot, Jamf and/or MDT/SCCM
- Strong scripting skills (powershell, python, bash, etc)
- QA testing and documentation experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Environment and Office productivity software
- Hardware knowledge of Clients, Servers and Networks (Windows and Mac)
- Good troubleshooting skills, capable of leading the team through incident detection, analysis and root cause identification
- Hands on, technically skilled with strong support principles.
- Strong ownership and good communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.