Posted 1 month ago
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for DevOps Engineer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
About the Project:
The client has built an Internal Service which he is providing to Development Teams (for different kinds of Apps or IOT Services)
- Fast provisioning of project-specific build machines in a highly scalable environment with maximum reliable build results
A way to scale software builds with non-containerizable tools. Each customer maintains only one template VM instead of many compute nodes (e.g. desktop PCs). For each software build a Clone of the template VM is started and gets deleted afterwards.
One BIaaS instance is composed of:
- 34x HPE DL360 servers (2x20 cores, 768GB memory and 4x 10GbE network uplink [2x storage, 2x data])
- 4 node NetApp AFF 800 (72x 3,8TB SSD, 4x 10GbE network uplink)
- 4x 48 Port 10GbE network switch (+ uplink to Customer network)
Current number of instances:
- 2 productive instances
- Hardware for 2 additional instances is ordered
- Planning of further instances
- Current plan is to build up at least 4 more instances in 2020
Internal customers can purchase BIaaS bundles:
- A BIaaS bundle is a resource definition
- Guaranteed resources: 8 cores and 64 GB memory
- At most utilizable resources (depending on availability): 32 cores 256 GB memory the resources of each instance is shared between its customers
- Per instance a customer can get environments with 1-40 bundles
- Each customer gets one template VM per environment
- Official CUSTOMER Windows 10 (or official CUSTOMER Ubuntu Desktop)
- Accessible with RDP
- QEMU, LibVirt, Virt-IO / Guest-Components
- Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, Traefik
- Django, Celery
- NetApp RestAPI, NFS
- Open-vSwitch, DNS-based router with firewall, currently VyOS
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Odessa.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.