Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Remote - US
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
The Global SRE team is responsible for owning and supporting deployments of global products, and providing first line operational support. We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability engineer who is excited about establishing and advocating for best practices for product deployments and SRE. You will be able to leverage your software engineering expertise to understand the needs of teams and guide them in improving their systems.
- Support and/or own the deployment of global products including setting up production and internal environments
- Provide 24/7 first line of Engineering support (via follow the sun teams in all regions) for any issues related to global product deployment, availability and internal operations support.
- Drive effective resolutions of core product issues with Engineering teams
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and enhance CI/CD Tooling and Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with DevOps team
- Maintain and enhance Engineering Operational Documentation for supported products.
- Provide expertise to build and maintain products operational documentation and setting up product SRE practices
- Support Security and Compliance governance support in production environments
- Work in close collaboration with SRE team members and Engineering organizations based in California, Paris, Nantong, Singapore, Australia and others.
- 5+ years of experience in the fields of SRE, DevOps or production engineering
- Experience in Infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform
- Experience in building continuous integration declarative pipelines in Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and public clouds (GCP or AWS)
- Experience with deployment and monitoring of highly scalable products
- Experience in Python or Go programming language.
- Experience with SRE best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
- Ability to lead and mentor other engineers in the team for SRE best practices
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Understands how to engage other engineers as stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.