Linux Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Kaunas, Kaunas County, Lithuania
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a tough and hard to beat on Linux SRE? We offer challenges. If you love them, keep on reading!
Here at Hostinger, we start with the customer and deliver a top - notch user experience. Our Site Reliability team is a bunch of engineering professionals, who are creating beautiful infrastructure so Hostinger stays the top web hosting platform in the market for our clients. A team of 8, working on a number of projects each (VPS, Shared Hosting services, Mailer, Google Cloud), we also focus on our own expertise areas and build our knowledge every day. If you have been a Linux geek all your life, gradually became a technical visionary, if infrastructure challenges are something you seek for and you would like to share your know- how with us, let’s meet!
Our technology stack contains:
- Ansible, Chef, CenOS
- NGinx, LightSpeed, MariaDB, Reddis
- Kubernetes, Grafana, Elastic Search, Kibana
- Graylog, Prometheus, Virtuoso
What you will do:
- Take part in Hostinger's infrastructure planning;
- Automate code deployment for front-end and back-end services from build, test, deploy to multiple production environments;
- Contribute to developing solutions architecture and work on infrastructure provisioning;
- Troubleshoot problems;
- Automate databases and services;
- Design and alter scripts based on feedback;
- Apply your skills in rapid problem solving;
- Work together with all Hostinger teams to deliver on our technical mission and strategy.
What we expect:
- Very solid background in Linux administration;
- You have extensive experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible (chef is a plus);
- You are an expert in source code control systems, branching and merging, and automated build tools (Jenkins);
- You are proficient with GIT and SQL;
- You have worked with Linux containers and their orchestration (Docker Swarm or Kubernetes or Apache Marathon);
- Knowledge of at least one open source programming language (PHP, Python, Go, Ruby, Java);
- Experience working with Major cloud providers (amazon AWS+, Google Cloud Platform);
- You are quick and proactively respond to issues;
- You are a self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What we offer:
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, no unnecessary distractions;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and enjoy learning from mistakes;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Gross salary starting from 5000 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!