Co-Op/Intern DevOps Software Engineer, Data Server Tools
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.Co-Op/Intern DevOps Software Engineer, Data Server Tools
Job location: our office in Ottawa, Canada
Term Length: 4 or 8 months
About the Team
Our team develops tools and frameworks that automate the process of building, testing and monitoring of RapidResponse and related components. Technologies we use include:
- Jenkins, Docker, Elastic
- Azure, VMs on Prem
- PowerShell, Groovy, .NET/C#, Python, SQL Server
What you will do
- As a member of Data Server Tools team, you will focus your skills on designing, implementing, documenting, and supporting various tools and services to help guarantee the successful development, release, deployment and monitoring of RapidResponse™ product
- May perform additional projects as assigned
What we are looking for
- Experience in software development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience in Python
- Experience in PowerShell
- Experience in C#
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Jenkins or equivalent
Things that would definitely help
- Experience with artifact repositories such as Artifactory, Nexus, etc
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org