Sr. DevOps Engineer - Architect
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posted 1 month ago
EdCast is the AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud solution for unified discovery, personalized learning and knowledge management across the enterprise. Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast's offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and MyGuide's in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
Website: - www.edcast.com
Job Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer- Architect
Year of experience: 5-15 years
Key Result Areas include:
- Lead the architecture and technical design of scalable and resilient solutions to support customer systems in SaaS.
- Mentor junior team members on designing and building the technical solutions.
- Deploying and maintaining customer systems ensuring high availability, performance and optimal cost.
- Work with development teams to deploy new releases and enhancements.
- Be part of a global DevOps team supporting Fortune 1000 customers around the world.
- A driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Results orientated, motivated by success.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritising multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience architecting and designing highly scalable and resilience systems.
- Experience in Kubernetes preferably in AWS environment.
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD and monitoring tools like Jenkins and NewRelic
- Programming and debugging experience in one of the most popular languages (Python, Node.JS or Ruby).
- Good understanding of system availability, security and performance management.
- Experience with Git or similar tool
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and desire to resolve system issues
- AWS and GCP certifications a plus
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and up-skilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.