Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
London, England, United Kingdom
Posted 1 month ago
LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven engineering team is here to make this grand vision a reality. The team owns the end-to-end implementation of the systems and solutions that drives the growth of the LiveRamp Safe Haven product. You will have a unique experience working in a startup-like environment within an established company.
- Design and build the infrastructure that powers LiveRamp Safe Haven
- Work closely with product and data scientists to solve complex problems at a global scale
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
- Develop CI/CD Tooling and Terraform scripts in support of the mission in close collaboration with SRE team
- Design cloud infrastructure to enable data collaboration capabilities that allow different parties to connect their own data.
- Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
- Work in close collaboration with SRE team members and Engineering organizations based in California, Paris, Nantong, Singapore, Australia, and others.
- 3+ years of experience in the fields of DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure or production engineering
- Extensive Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform
- Extensive Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and public clouds
- Experience using cloud-native tools such as Helm, Envoy, Prometheus, etc.
- Experience with deployment and monitoring of highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience in Python or Go programming language
- Experience with DevOps best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
- Ability to lead and mentor other engineers in the team for DevOps best practices
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Experience with cross-team collaboration with other application engineering teams
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Experience developing federated cloud deployments across regions
- Experience working with multi cloud setups
- Experience deploying and maintaining big data infrastructure (Spark, Airflow, Presto etc.) for data engineering teams