Kubernetes Subject Matter Expert
Posted 1 month ago
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
You will direct and oversee the design and deployment of multiple Kubernetes clusters supporting DevSecOps pipeline workloads. Working with system architects, DevOps engineers and network engineers, you will ensure that the Kubernetes managed container orchestration layer is a secure, hardened, resilient and scalable environment for microservice deployment all declared using the Infrastructure as Code principle.
- Design Kubernetes cluster architecture.
- Define and work with DevOps engineers to deploy end-to-end cluster logging, monitoring, and alerting solution.
- Responsible for overall security posture of Kubernetes cluster.
- Serve as the DoD DevSecOps community technical liaison.
- SECRET cleared.
- S in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 1 year of real-world, hands-on Kubernetes cluster administration..
- TS/SCI clearance
- CNCF Certified Kubernetes Administrator.
- Experience building Kubernetes Operators.
- Experience building custom Kubernetes Controllers.
- Previous experience in DevSecOps projects.
- Must be eligible to obtain clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.