Cloud Architect (m/f)
Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia
Posted 1 month ago
AMPLEXOR Adriatic - member of AMPLEXOR International - is an innovative and agile company serving top pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
We develop and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes, data and content in Life Sciences industry.
Our business is currently expanding, therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Managed Services team as Cloud Architect.
As a Cloud Architect, you will:
- Be responsible for the procedures designed to continuously optimize and improve AMPLEXOR Life Sciences solutions platform in order to meet the specified requirements, standards, procedures and best practices
- Encounter multiple automation challenges that need to be solved
- Write scripts in Ansible, Python, Terraform to automate various processes
- Optimize our solution to work even better with existing and new AWS and on-premise technologies
- Work on AWS and on-premise systems, Linux and Windows
- Be responsible for security and continuous improvement of our cloud systems
- Cooperate with your colleagues in development, system administration and support in the international enviroment
- Mantain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adhere to all organizational standards
- Knowledge of working in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of network layer
- Programming experience in Python, Ansible
- Experience with VM’s
- Trace bugs, cooperate with development in solving them
- Experience with AWS
- Ansible senior programmer
- Active Directory knowledge (setup, configuration, troubleshooting)
- Terraform programmer
- Load Balancer setup and understanding
AMPLEXOR offers continuous trainings, competitive remunerations in accordance with employee performance, a pleasant working environment.
If you are diligent, willing to learn and are not afraid to take the challenge, AMPLEXOR will provide you with environment enabling you to shape your career path and realize your full potential!