Senior Cloud Automation Engineer
We are a fast-growing and pioneering people analytics company that is transforming the financial workplace. We use cutting-edge software and machine learning to generate previously unidentifiable insights into employee behavior and performance. We have been recognized by renowned companies such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud for our achievements in AI, big data analytics, and machine learning. We have also been included in the Forbes FinTech 50, CB Insights AI 100, and Tech Nation’s prestigious Future 50 program.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve better outcomes by developing and delivering data-driven solutions for compliance, CRM, HR, and workplace productivity. We also aim to rapidly expand our worldwide customer base to include companies across all major industries.
About the Role
The Behavox Platform is a scalable, fault-tolerant and highly performant storage and processing system which allows us to manage and analyze massive volumes of data. We have an extensive and flexible set of APIs to develop products that allow our clients to work through millions of data items, by searching, filtering, and visualizing relationships between entities in the system. For our most demanding users (including ourselves), we have built our own IDE!
As a Principal Cloud Automation Engineer you will participate in cloud infrastructure and automation, take responsibility for global implementation and maintenance of Behavox product SaaS deployments as well as support and ongoing improvement of infrastructure and tools facilitating delivery automation, auto-scaling, cluster-level fault-tolerance and other production services of SaaS environments.
This is an incredible opportunity to discover the world of high-load data processing and face the challenges of distributed Big Data systems. It will also provide you the opportunity to:
- Work on critical business areas that will have a big impact on the company
- Implement your ideas in an environment that is looking to constantly improve
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic company and with modern technologies
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer / Cloud Architect / Sr Cloud automation engineer
- Automation skills - Ansible/SaltStack or equivalent tools
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python / Go / Java)
- Strong skills in cloud provision automation using Terraform
- Skilled in Public Clouds (AWS / GCP / Azure)
What You'll Do
- Design scalable cloud automation systems using Terraform
- Design the cloud infrastructure for different SaaS implementations (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Implement the best in cloud security practices
- Automate the processes using the scripting languages (Python / Golang)
- Contribute to the configuration management (Ansible / Saltstack)
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.