Middle QA Automation engineer
We are inviting Middle QA Automation engineer to join Intetics — an international IT-company with 24 years of experience in developing IT- solutions for 300+ clients globally.
About the Client:
Intetics client Cloudbees is the industry-leading solution for Continuous Delivery and Release Automation (CDRA) and has been recognized by industry analysts as the leader in the CDRA space for 4 years in a row.
About the Project:
CD is a complex product spanning technologies ranging from distributed systems, clustering, databases, multi-thread processing, complex scheduling and much more.
The team places a high value on quality with a rigorous unit test framework, code reviews and a CI build system that helps to find problems fast.
This position requires testing Plugins which integrate Cloudbees CD with different third-party systems that span multiple domains starting from Code Checkin all the way to Delivery. Some examples include SCM (Github), Application Servers (Jboss), ITSM (Jira), Cloud Service Providers (AWS, GCP) and Container Management Systems (Kubernetes).
- Perform both automated (70%) and manual (20%) testing, as well as different DevOps activities for supporting QA process (10%);
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams in order to establish priorities, understand requirements, formulate test plans and execute them accordingly;
- Follow the plugins development process, starting from design to delivery;
- Learning third party software (eg: Jenkins, Servicenow) as testing would require knowledge of the plugins and the third party software that they interact with;
- Work with customer support teams to debug customer trouble tickets and reproduce them when necessary.
- 2+ years of experience with BDD automation testing frameworks such as Spock or similar;
- 2+ years of experience with Jira Kanban boards, Confluence, TestRail or similar tools for project and test tracking;
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, TeamCity, Bamboo;
- Experience with version control such as Git, Github or bitbucket;
- Experience with at least one of the Сloud computing services: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience with Groovy Spock Framework;
- Experience with acceptance-test-harness;
- Good understanding of HTTP, HTTPS and REST API;
- Experience with bash scripting and other command line interfaces on Linux, MacOSX and Windows;
- Experience with Docker containers on Kubernetes;
- Experience with performance testing using monitoring tools and creating reports.asd.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation, and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch, and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.