Posted 4 months ago
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In the past 8 years we have grown our team from 2 to 1000+ people, crossed the barrier of profitability and opened offices in over 11 locations from Denver to Seoul. In all this time we never lost the core belief that made all this possible in the first place: We work hard and we play hard, as a team we can achieve almost anything.
In our MedTech platform we utilize a wide range of technologies, from Node, Java and Go services deployed via Docker on Kubernetes. We’re huge fans of open source and continuously implement the latest technologies to improve the performance and drive innovation across our platform. As a team we are constantly curious, driven by collaboration and the common drive to learn and grow together.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to further strengthen our Tech team in Denver, U.S.
- Build, scale and monitor a globally distributed microservice infrastructure in AWS.
- Implement continuous integration mechanisms using Jenkins pipelines, enabling stable and efficient delivery of code
- Set up and improve monitoring infrastructure to enable the best possible uptime and fast disaster response
- Live, breathe and drive DevOps culture, working closely with our engineering teams to enable the best combination of stability and velocity in delivering value to our users.
- Research, learn and distribute knowledge on new technologies and new ways of doing things, constantly improving upon the status quo.
- Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-based architecture and infrastructure (EKS, ASG, EC2, Lambdas)
- Experience working with Terraform ideally in a multi AWS account set up.
- Background in working as an Infrastructure, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience hosting, scaling and deploying Kubernetes based applications
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Familiar with database technologies (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Demonstrated keen technical ability and willingness to pick up new tech and techniques
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar) OR equivalent work experience
What we offer:
- With your task at hear.com you help people to improve their living situation. We all enjoy to go to work for a good purpose.
- Fun company cultural and incredible growth opportunities.
- Health benefits for all full-time employees – we cover up to 50% for your medical, dental and eye care costs.
- We support you with your 401(K) contribution plan.
- We are looking for people that want to grow and make an impact in technology @ hear.com.
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips!
This is a full-time position based in Denver, US. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!