Sr DevOps Engineer – Financial systems
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Participate in the development and creation of a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems. We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with specialization in application and infrastructure security to join our client's core engineering team.
- Take ownership of the entire process, from observability and SLIs/SLOs to Incident Response to postmortems and follow-up actions.
- Identification and mitigation of security related issues in our stack.
- Define and build monitoring solutions using DataDog.
- Tune and optimize the performance of our Kubernetes clusters.
- Leverage Terraform to provision and manage cloud services in AWS.
- Design CI / CD systems that allow our engineering team to safely move fast and rapidly push code to production numerous times a day.
- Work to define standards and best practices and help drive those throughout the engineering team.
- Drive our initiatives towards SOC-2 compliance with 3rd party auditors.
- Coach and mentor other members of the engineering team on best practices around cloud architecture, DevOps processes, and infosec.
- 4+ years experience in roles with DevOps-related tasks
- Expertise with AWS cloud computing.
- Strong understanding of Terraform to provision.
- Solid understanding and experience with designing CI/CD systems.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.