Junior DevOps Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Transmit Security is the #1 leader in identity and risk innovation. We power enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience. Our agile, unique technology is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs. Transmit Security was founded by serial entrepreneurs, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape.
About the role:
We are growing our DevOps team and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly driven DevOps engineer that lives and breathes all things DevOps. This is a hands-on role that is challenging with plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
In this role you will get to touch the latest technologies and toolings and help with optimizing the entire development and operational processes throughout the entire company
- Gain Deep understanding of our SaaS platform and it’s underlying architecture.
- Work closely with R&D teams / Product managers and provide solutions to day to day development and operational processes needs
- Continuously push for modernizing our DevOps practices to help drive for efficiency and better agility throughout the entire company.
- Take part in different projects such as implementing best of breed applications and toolings throughout our entire technology stack to help drive for optimal performance of every pillar of our applications infrastructure
- 2+ years as DevOps Engineer.
- Strong CI/CD and Jenkins skills and managing multiple environments: Testing, Staging, Production.
- Strong Linux and Networking Skills.
- Strong in Docker and Docker tools.
- Strong Automation skills: Jenkinsfile, Groovy/Python (or similar) and Shell Scripting.
- Good Familiarity with at least one major cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good Familiarity with Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or equivalents.
- Experience in iOS mobile/Mac cloud is a plus.
- Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Well organized, development like orientation for tasks.
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- Architectural thinking.
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
- Desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies