Senior Azure Cloud Engineer (DevOps)
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We are open to workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets.
Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Senior Azure Cloud Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team with strong DevOps expertise,
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of company and clients' infrastructure.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to the assigned development budget.
- Solid experience with Azure services, Docker, and cloud environments in general;
- Experience in configuring and improving Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates/Terraform);
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure DevOps),
- Experience with Infrastructure and Platform as a Service;
- Practical experience with monitoring/data collection tools: Azure Monitor, Prometheus, Rollbar, NewRelic;
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution;
- Broad knowledge about security in DevOps and Cloud;
- Ability to take full ownership of a project in a dynamic environment and to orchestrate its delivery end-to-end;
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Polish (at least B2+).
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet;
- Programming/scripting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, PowerShell, Python, C#;
- Experience in Linux/Windows server administration;
- Knowledge of other cloud providers (AWS/GCP);
- Prior experience as an infrastructure/software/solutions architect;
- Experience in advising teams on web application security in the cloud within a microservice architecture;
- Open-source contributions;
- Azure certifications
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.