Senior QA Test Automation Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Contino is a global technology transformation consultancy built on crafting solutions for people by people. As a team (aka Contini’s) we have delivered some outstanding transformations around the globe, with some of the world’s leading organisations.
These innovations have made everyday tasks such as banking, traveling and purchasing products online easier which we think is pretty cool!
No matter what the situation we are guided by our 4 values:
1. One Team
2. Own It
3. Seek Solutions
4. Deliver Value
From a technology standpoint we specialise in the following:
- Cloud platform build & migration
- Enterprise DevOps transformation
- DevSecOps & Cloud Security
- Cloud-native Software Development
- Data platforms & Analytics
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Test Automation Engineer with strong test automation skills, which will see you working on code quality solutions and helping drive best testing practices for a big cutting edge project. You will be involved with clients from both a technical and mentoring perspective, partnering with them to not only uplift their environment but to up-skill them as well. This is a fantastic opportunity if you wish to continue to learn and develop alongside some of the best minds in the industry. You'll be working within a cross functional team - DevOps, Developers, and an Agile Lead!
- Build test automation frameworks from scratch
- Able to test across a number languages such as .Net using a variety of different tools.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and/or similar
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Test driven development
- Working in Agile Teams
- CI/CD experience
- Worked in modern Cloud and Container based environments.
- Consulting experience advantageous
- Strong communications.
What we offer you
Currently, the number one focus within Contino evolves around investing in our people, with benefits such as:
- Offices across the world, opening up opportunities for you globally
- Community, health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend various tech conferences, summits etc.
Continis are technologists, foodies, musicians, yogis, sports fans, coders, gamers, bloggers, runners, public speakers, introverts, martial artists, watch collectors, and many many more! We have a huge variety of people working for us which means you’ll be sure to find a group of people you love coming to work with.
We also offer an attractive referral scheme, so bring your mates along for the ride too! So, how do you join?
Our hiring process
- You like what you see on this job ad, and are keen to hear more.
- You apply (via Seek.com, LinkedIn, or email your CV to talent).
- You have a phone call with one of our Talent Team.
- We send you a technical challenge depending on your skillset (Cloud, Data, Infra, DevOps)
- You have an interview with some of our technical team and directors in a 2 stage process
- You are offered and accept the job
- You join the rocket ship, the sky is the limit
Contino is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.