Senior DevOps Engineer
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media, and the broader Internet to verify identities in real time. Socure’s customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. Socure is funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
At Socure, the only way we can further our mission of becoming the single trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer, based in Chennai, to join our growing DevOps/Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate is passionate about Linux, automation, and scaling cloud services! We are a global team, so you should be comfortable working in a team setting and wearing multiple hats as needed. Our team is committed to analyzing and continuously improving our services and processes for our internal team and customers and we hope you’ll join us in that effort!
What You'll Do:
- Configure Socure’s infrastructure-as-code platform
- Diagnose and respond to infrastructure related issues with our departments (as it pertains to networking, cloud APIs, etc)
- Partner closely with platform development and application teams
- Identify areas to improve and scale our infrastructure
- Ensure proper technical design and documentation
- Provide on-call support once every fourth week
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong computer science fundamentals: networking, databases, distributed systems, Linux
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (Terraform)
- Hands on experience with public cloud offerings, especially AWS components like EC2, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, etc - or equivalent.
- Ability to debug applications
- Strong scripting experience (bash, python)
- Passion for building and operating fault-tolerant, secure and scalable distributed software in production
- Experience working with globally distributed team across multiple time zones
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, drinks etc..,
- Generous health insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-home options
- Flexible PTO
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.