DevOps Engineer H/F
DevOps Engineer @TheFork
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in a dozen countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends and operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team located in Nantes and Paris in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
As a member of the Ops team, you will be responsible for the TheFork infrastructure.
You will work on the following subjects :
- Scalability of our infrastructure to answer our international growth
- Migration to cloud infrastructure (kubernetes/AWS)
- Performance improvements
- Real time supervision and monitoring
- Help the development team to setup their projects
- Maintain our tooling infrastructure (jenkins, ELK, ...)
- Incident analysis and resolutio
- You have a significant experience (3 years minimum) as System Administrator for high traffic websites based on linux, apache/nginx, NodeJS/PHP or you already work as a DevOps
- You master at least one configuration management tool (chef, ansible, puppet, terraform…)
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code are not just buzzwords for you
- You are confident with, Docker or/and kubernetes
- Bash, python or ruby have no secrets for you
- You are expert in tuning one of the following middleware : Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL....
- You will be proactive in matters of security and the evolution of the platform.
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious and with a team spirit allowing you to benefit fully from the freedom offered by agility.
- You are eager to learn and share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
We appreciate :
- Docker or/and Kubernetes experience
- NodeJS hosting expertise
- AWS experience
- Confidence with Kibana or Grafana
- Database administration expertise
What we offer ?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday
- Ping-pong, babyfoot, video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training and boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminar…