Platform Engineering Intern
This is an entry-level, internship position. It is only available to current students of a high school or undergrad program. It does not have to be an engineering program. For full time positions, visit https://integrate.ai/jobs
At integrate.ai, our mission is to build a future in which AI enriches people’s lives while creating better, more valuable businesses. Our AI-powered platform helps B2C enterprises become customer-centric, identifying what customers value in businesses and applying AI to guide customers to valuable experiences. We care about privacy and ethics; and are working to make Responsible AI a reality across consumer enterprise. We are proudly based in downtown Toronto, Canada at the center of an exciting AI ecosystem.
- Build highly scalable web services and machine learning tooling
- Audit data holdings for Personally Identifiable Information and automate data pipelines
- Work with the Product department to generate ideas, gather requirements and follow through with implementation
You are a problem solver with a get the job done attitude. You are able to work fast without losing sight of the impact you are having building a generational organization.
- Fluency with Python or another current programming language
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
Integrate.ai is committed to the safety of our employees and remote work may be required, depending on the situation with COVID-19. A company laptop will be provided.
At Integrate, we work hard to live our company values every day. These values are also the foundation of our culture. You will get a chance to meet people from across the organization during the hiring process which includes technical and values based interviews.