Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Core infra
- 5+ years of experience as DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer
- Extensive experience building & managing cloud infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- Experience solving problems with production systems, and building solutions and automations to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Proven experience with automation and knowledge of configuration management tools.
- Experience building infrastructure as code and automating infrastructure provisioning steps, such as CloudFormation/terraform.
- Strong experience with monitoring and alerting systems, both open source and commercial
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Scala or Go.
- Familiarity with Docker and container clustering technologies like Kubernetes, GKE or AWS ECS
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in our experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy