Python Infrastructure Developer
Do you have strong Python coding skills? Do you have good understanding of fundamentals of security and infrastructure? Then you could be Fivesky’s Python Infrastructure Developer in Montreal, Quebec.
What you have done:
- 5+ years of Python coding and automation experience with ability to do good code design, process management, performance optimization, regular expression and error control.
- Knowledge of networking and security such as packet capture, threat, DDOS, SSO, IP Networking, Subnetting, TCP/IP, firewalls, routing, DNS, NAT, Load balancing, and more
- Basic understanding with Linux such as regular commands or parsing files
- Familiarity with SDLC/DevOps tools such as Ansible or Chef or Puppet etc.
What you'll do:
- Architecture, engineering, and development in Python to achieve automation and integration with firm systems and processes.
- Perform in DevOps/Agile workflow leveraging concepts such as Scrum/Lean
- Experience with Breach and Attack Simulation platforms such as Safebreach, Verodin.
- Experienced in public cloud deployments (AWS, Azure)
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.