Test Automation Engineer
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Test Automation Engineer to join Wildlife's team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Our Test Automation Engineering team is looking for a specialist who designs, maintains and executes automated tests. You love thinking about test automation strategies and about how to keep our test suites updated, efficient and with the best coverage possible. You get excited when you interact with Game Designers, Engineers, Artists and Product Managers to understand the new priorities of the games and follow up on bugs found during the automated executions. And you also are motivated by new challenges and continuous improvement.
What you'll do
- Find opportunities to improve automated tests.
- Design and develop automated tests using frameworks, services, and integrations with games.
- Improve automation frameworks, processes, reports and insights.
- Improve automation tools with the support of software developers.
- Operate virtualization services and help to maintain and operate a device farm.
- Work side by side with all the departments developing games.
What you'll need
- Broad professional experience in test automation.
- Understanding of software development.
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts (testability, escape rate, regression, unit, integration, soak, stress, test automation).
- Graduated in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development.
- Programming logic.
- Data Structures, Databases and SQL.
- Experience with any Object Orientation Programming language (Ruby, Java..).
- Experience with any GUI test framework (Selenium Webdriver, Appium..).
- Experience with any BDD test framework (Cucumber, RSpec..).
- Experience with any Unit Test framework (TestNG, JUnit..).
- Experience with any Rest API services testing tool (REST Client, REST Assured..).
- Intermediate English.
More about you
- You are keen on ensuring the quality of software development.
- You are comfortable working in a DevOps culture environment.
- You solve problems creatively.
- You constantly seek improvements in processes and solutions.
- You communicate clearly to identify issues and demands.
- You autonomously recognize current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.