DevOps Tech Lead
Posted 6 months ago
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members.
We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations. We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, Netflix and SpaceX.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate DevOps Tech Lead who could join our team. If you have the talent and skills it takes, apply now!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – leading a team of professionals in terms of tech expertise.
- Working on a variety of projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into practice and the most suitable working solutions.
- Working with processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Working with dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes.
- Constantly developing your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books).
- Having a MacBook suited to your needs – we like to work with the best equipment.
- Enjoying Flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need or choose to work from one of our nine offices around Poland.
- Ensuring development of DevOps best practices and toolset across project teams – proactive knowledge sharing and advising engineers on the most effective solutions.
- Utilizing your high-level infrastructure design and solution architecture skills, including infrastructure planning in day-to-day work.
- Consulting DevOps-related subjects during planned office hours
- Piloting through the life-cycle of an application (managing infrastructure from the initial idea to app release).
- Advising on ways to improve existing infrastructures, services, and solutions.
- Guiding business representatives and engineers to the best solutions, suggesting direction, identifying potential risks and opportunities.
- Estimating and planning engineering work and time required for a given task.
- Keeping up with cloud platforms/toolset updates and best practices and ensuring their implementation in the team.
- Proactively identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Working experience with cloud services.
- Experience handling large infrastructures and infrastructure design (understanding scaling applications with 1000+ concurrent end-users).
- Experience in configuring and improving CI/CD pipelines, various Infrastructure as Code solutions, with working knowledge of Terraform, and cloud DevOps environments.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Excellent business communication skills - ability to smoothly communicate with clients and advise them on the best solutions and long-term development plans.
- Team-player attitude and mentoring skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of a project in a dynamic environment and to orchestrate its delivery end-to-end.
- Working on multiple projects and with various infrastructures.
- Programming skills (preferably with Python, Ruby on Rails, Node.JS).
- Prior experience as an infrastructure/software/solutions architect.
- Strong planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present and explain data in a comprehensive manner.
- Practical knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Polish (at least CEFR C1).
- Experience with enterprise clients/products.
- Experience in advising teams on web application security in the cloud within the microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of such tools as Jenkins, GitLab Pipelines, CircleCI, monitoring tools, Ansible.
- Experience working on Java, Golang, or .NET is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Practical ITIL processes comprehension.
- Prior experience as a conference speaker.
- Additional accessories for your computer – according to your needs.
- Private health insurance and MultiSport card.
- Individual development budget.
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches.
- Team Retreats and Team Meet-ups.