Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and help organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the world—over 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions allow 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challenges—from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Business Systems Team
As a Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect for SurveyMonkey, and an essential member of the Business Systems team, your role is a combination of coming up with strategic resolutions to problems our teams are facing, and being a hands-on expert on all things Marketing Cloud. Your primary mission will be to improve and scale the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, simplify user experiences, and create data flows across systems.
Business Systems team enjoys working with multiple teams while managing the underlying infrastructure systems that help SurveyMonkey scale and accomplish our business strategy. You will report to our Lead Solutions Architect.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect to join our global Business Systems Team. You will oversee the development, integration and troubleshooting of our SFMC instance. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a robust but fast-paced sales and marketing organization, this is the role for you.
- Lead the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions, writing AMPScripts and knowledge of SSJS
- Debug campaign automation solutions and maintain and troubleshoot in-flight solutions
- Design marketing automation programs including Triggered Sends, Automation Studio Activities, Platform configuration, multi-channel integrations, audience segmentation, and other components needed for marketing campaigns
- Design solutions with Salesforce Connector and create data models with Sales/Service Cloud (SFSC) passing engagement data back and forth.
- Architect solutions based on the data management and import/migration with Amazon Web Services or similar databases.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Admin Certifications
- 4+ years of Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- 4+ years developing and integrating Marketing Cloud with different Salesforce applications
- 4+ years of experience with REST, Salesforce, database and SFTP connectors
A plus if you have
- Applicable integration tool certification (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer)
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas
- Experience with development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Experience with other marketing technologies and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force)
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.