DevOps - CI/CD Engineer
Astronomer is a rapidly growing startup with the mission to build the next generation of data orchestration. We run the world’s most successful Apache Airflow as-a-service offering (Astronomer Cloud), and offer enterprises licensing to run our PaaS on their Kubernetes clusters (Astronomer Enterprise).
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team to focus on Continuous Integration, Release Management, and incorporating test automation frameworks and also provide support to the QA team by creating the environments required for them to test.
Our team is collaborative; we work closely with the development and infrastructure teams to deliver the best results. We think critically and strive to balance the best solution with the need to get things done for each engineering challenge we face.
- Build Automated Pipelines to deliver continuous builds
- Build the Astronomer application on multiple Cloud Environments for QA team based on their needs
- Deliver Builds to the QA team
- Build Automated Pipelines by integrating QA frameworks
- Help the QA team to troubleshoot the cloud environments
- Research and Build new Infrastructure environments like Tanzu, OpenShift, etc.
- Ability to think outside the box to deliver optimized solutions
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps
- Minimum 2 years of Experience with Advanced Operations in Git
- Experience administering and deploying CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Github Actions
- Minimum 2 Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions using Python and Bash
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Containers, Helm
- Operational experience in deploying and managing one or more components like Load Balancers, MySQL, Kibana, ElasticSearch, Grafana, etc.
- At Least 2 years of Experience working with multiple cloud platforms GCP, AWS, Azure
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a remote-first company and this position can be located anywhere in the US.