Staff Cloud Engineer - Azure
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking an exceptional Staff Cloud Engineer to be the internal SME for cloud technologies - an integral member of the team creating solutions that impact the future of the real estate industry.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
What you’ll do:
- Drive infrastructure automation, enable next generation capabilities and provide mentorship and technical expertise to support teams
- Partner with our systems and engineering leadership to collaborate on, design and validate appropriate engineering solutions and proof of concepts
- Collaborate with our R&D teams as an effective technical partner on complex problems regarding functionality and performance of cloud resources
- Build tools and scripts, and define policies for R&D teams to provision resources to enable autonomy while championing security and administration best practices
- Coordinate with R&D teams to design and implement zero-downtime deployment approaches, real-time logging, alerting and monitoring solutions and code instrumentation
- Partner with Engineering teams to integrate security controls into continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes (baking security into the infrastructure)
- Partner with our Security and Compliance teams to help define and implement best practices around Cloud Service Provider configuration for Azure, AWS and others
- Develop cost/utilization tracking and attribution processes for all Cloud Service Providers
- Developing dashboards and reports to provide ongoing visibility into infrastructure and application performance
- Proactively recommend changes to architecture and technology stack to drive efficiency and effectiveness
What you have:
- A passion for cloud technologies, security and automation
- Significant experience in designing cloud solutions in a regulated industry
- Significant hands-on experience with building and maintaining scalable, resilient, and efficient IaaS and PaaS on Microsoft Azure
- Extensive hands-on scripting & automation experience in application Infrastructure, provisioning & deployment in Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code tooling i.e. CloudFormation, ARM and/or Terraform; Terraform highly preferred
- Experience with containerization technologies, preferably to include experience with container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- Experience with logging, monitoring and alerting tools i.e. LogicMonitor, Sumologic, Datadog, Pagerduty and Opsgenie
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family’s needs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.