Infrastructure Collaboration Engineer
Are you passionate about bringing global teams together using the latest communication software? Do you love working in Perl but discovered that Python has it's advantages too? If you have acted as the glue working within a Unix infrastructure writing customized automations then you might be Fivesky's next Infrastructure Collaboration Engineer
Who you are:
- A wizard with PowerShell development/scripting
- The go to person when it comes to communication software (Chat, voice and video)
- A Windows admin who has worked with Microsoft o365 and Linux from time to time
- You understand networking concepts
- The security gatekeeper always keeping best security practices front of mind
What you’ve done:
- 3+ years experience working with PowerShell
- Maintained and improved communication software components using your programming and scripting skills
- Worked with wireshark and network infrastructure tools
- Worked with the business teams as a Windows system administrator
- Brought people together using communication tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom or Slack
What you will do:
- Improve the way Symphony Communications platforms interfaces with other communication components like Teams, Slack and Zoom
- Put together slick Wikis
- Be the face for vendors and stakeholders concerning collaboration projects
- Bring to life the business communication technology plan
- Implement and maintain cloud and on premise security procedures
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Have fun!
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.