Senior Software Developer - ML/AI Infrastructure
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML - based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the role
The Machine Learning Infrastructure team at Behavox designs and builds the next generation cutting edge tooling, infrastructure and web interfaces that enable the building efficient NLP, Audio and Deep learning models and eventually consuming them in production. We are exposed to a wide range of interesting and bleeding edge challenges that includes (but not limited to) memory/cpu/gpu optimizations, High throughput M2M communication, parallelism and distributed systems, federated learning, differential privacy, and most importantly the scalability challenge. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and building the next generation AI Infrastructure then this is the right place for you.
What You'll Do
- Build efficient systems that train models in restricted space and time
- Build an efficient inference interfaces for cutting edge Deep Learning Models
- Build and invent design patterns that enable continuously building, testing, and productionizing our AI models
- Collaborate with other Behavox divisions tech leads to design and architect long term solutions and set the technical roadmap vision for AI Serving infrastructure
What You'll Bring
- Good track of software developer experience working on problems that are related to big data, ML, NLP, cloud architectures, and/or distributed systems, preferably in python
- Solid CS fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, architecture, and concurrency
- Solid understanding of design patterns and ability to create ones when needed
- Familiarity or experience with core Java, Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience working in a test driven environment while using CI/CD tools and processes
- Big plus for knowledge of mlflow, airflow, dask, tensorflow, pandas, and other related ml python tooling or frameworks
What we offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
- World class relocation assistance
About Our Process
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.