QA Automation Engineer - at-home COVID testing platform
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Posted 1 month ago
Our client offers a healthcare platform which enables them to work as a Testing as a Service (TaaS) company making precision health possible and inexpensive. They manage the deployment, verifications, logistics, payments, reporting, and data analytics around all medical testing.
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using PHP and Selenium (RC and WebDriver)
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Extensive experience performing QA Automation testing.
- Familiarity with Python and any testing frameworks in that language
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities