Cloud DevOps Engineer
Or Yehuda, Gush Dan, Israel
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to innovate, win and grow with us in our Or Yehuda, Israel office.
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
As a member of our Customer Success group, you will implement Bottomline’s Cyber Fraud & Risk Management products on customers’ cloud environments, using modern technologies and frameworks. Your role will be diverse and meaningful and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
How you will contribute:
- Lead the design, setup, integration and maintenance of the product based on Bottomline cloud services
- Responsible for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud build and deployment tools
- Work closely with R&D, Engineering, Fraud Advisory and product teams to provide secure, reliable and scalable solutions
- Be part of a new DevOps Agile team of Bottomline products for Cloud customers around the world.
What will make you successful:
- 2+ years of DevOps/Automation/Infrastructure experience:
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform - mandatory
- Knowledge of automation/configuration management systems (at least one of Puppet, Chef, or Ansible) – mandatory
- Experience in DevOps development - mandatory
- Customer-facing experience - advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts – virtualization, networking, storage, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities in an Agile software development team environment
- Team Worker with good interpersonal, communication and fast learning skills.
- Highly adaptive to fast-paced work environment and new technologies
- Knowledge of containerization technologies – Docker/Kubernetes-based environments - advantage
- Programming skills in Java or other Object Oriented languages - advantage
Start your #LifeAtBT