Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia
Posted 1 month ago
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission of offering organizations the ultimate in threat detection solutions. In 2017, we were honored to receive the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique, automated, and scalable static file analysis, malware classification and malware hunting technologies. Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove a $25 million investment in ReversingLabs, backed by some of the savviest investors in the world. With our center of development excellence located in Zagreb, and offices in the United States and Switzerland, ReversingLabs is poised to achieve rapid growth and deliver groundbreaking innovation in 2021.
ReversingLabs is looking for a DevOps Engineer to expand the range of products and services that the company offers. You will be part of the Analytics division and will support software developers, data engineers, and data analysts.
You will address the challenges posed by the architecture of distributed systems, and will work on microservices, processing, logging, storage and retrieval of large amounts of data, scalability, optimization, and development. Your main tasks will be planning, system configuration, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance, all in close collaboration with the development and other teams. You will use Python, Linux, and other open source tools to deliver the service.
- Experience in working with a GNU/Linux-based OS
- Experience with Python, Bash, or similar scripting language
- Experience in managing clusters of NoSQL and/or SQL databases
- Experience in one or more continuous integration tools (Jenkins, ...)
- Experience with Docker and container management frameworks (Kubernetes, Swarm, ...)
- Familiar with infrastructure monitoring software systems (Prometheus, ...)
- Detail-oriented, with passion for building reliable, scalable, observable software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience with MQ systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ... )
- Experience with Puppet or similar automation tools
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technologies such as Terraform
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in a fast-growing, global company
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Great career advancement opportunities - ReversingLabs encourages internal promotion
- Personal improvement through attending leading conferences and seminars in the field