Capital Federal, Capital Federal, AR
In this role, you will develop primarily on automating security principles and checkpoints into the CI/CD pipeline and containerization process, while applying Security-as-Code principles across the board to improve security of the entire product suite & provide training, mentoring, and best practices to the product development teams.
The ability to collaborate effectively with other teams including architects, Risk Management, Compliance and product development teams to implement best practices, remediate vulnerabilities, educate employees, and keeping the customer data safe, is key to this role.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We're looking for a DevSecOps Engineer and we want to help you grow!
What you'll be doing:
- Using accepted methods and techniques, assist with the design, development, implementation, and analysis of DevSecOps technical engineering products, systems and subsystems.
- You will analyze and harden existing infrastructure, automation, application coding and DevOps process while executing security operation control to respond to and mitigate security incidents.
- Learn and apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results, and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes for a banking DevSecOps project.
- You will possess the ability to respond quickly to new and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities, investigate suspected attacks and help manage security incidents including providing post-mortem analysis, identify causes, develop solutions and preventive measures.
Are you ready for your next move? Apply now!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge in:
- DevOps Methodologies and integrations
- Knowledge of CI / CD tools
- Knowledge in adoption of DevOps Practices
- Knowledge of Best Security Practices
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture
- Knowledge of AWS
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Micro front end architectures
- Confluence, Jira, Maximo, or similar collaboration tools
- Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Test Driven Development, Business Driven Development
- Gradle Confluence
- Fortify / AppScan
- Sonarqube / Veracode / Checkmarx
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: AWS CD CI Gitlab Jira Vulnerabilities
Job region(s): South America